MCV Law is seeking an Attorney licensed to practice in New York or recent graduate awaiting admission to the New York Bar to add to our growing Workers' Compensation team in our Syracuse office. The ideal attorney for the firm must be results-driven and have a passion for helping people.
- Taking depositions of the injured worker, physicians, medical experts, and other parties.
- Performing legal research.
- Remaining current with developments in the law.
- Drafting appeals, rebuttals, summations, and memoranda of law.
- Litigating cases before a workers' compensation judge or referee.
- Answering client questions and guiding them through the workers' compensation process.
- Representing the interests of the claimant at hearings, trials, depositions, oral arguments, mediations, arbitrations, and other proceedings.
- Assisting the injured worker with workers' compensation benefits, including appropriate medical care.
- Negotiating settlements on behalf of the claimant.
- Providing legal direction in all cases.
- Working with support staff to ensure the cases are proceeding as necessary.
MCV Law offers a competitive salary, bonuses, health insurance, employer-paid long-term disability and life insurance premiums, paid parking, and 401k. We are proud to offer competent support staff and handling of cases in a team-centric environment. The office is friendly and the firm values work-life balance.
At MCV Law, our mission is to help our clients and get them their lives back. Our team members collaborate to work toward achieving the best possible outcome for our clients.
MCV Law is proud to offer competitive pay, benefits, competent support staff, and a team-centric environment in our growing practice. The office is friendly and the firm values work-life balance. Applicants can expect to work alongside team members who value integrity, dedication, and professionalism.
To join our Team, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements and a short paragraph explaining why you are a fit for our firm.
Interested applicants can send their résumé to [email protected].