When filing for a Social Security Disability application, you should be able to provide the following:
- The Date you stopped working or stopped working full time due to your injury/illness
- A list of ALL medical conditions
- The names, addresses, phone numbers and dates for treatment for ALL physicians/hospitals you treat with
- Names of all medications you take and who prescribed them
- Names and dates of medical tests you have had and who sent you for them
- Types of Jobs you have held for the Last 15 years (date employment began and ended) and the duties you performed in these jobs.
- Information about any insurance or workers compensation claims you filed, including the claim number and the name, address and phone number of the insurance company
- A Copy of your DD-214 if applicable
It is important to provide this information at the time of your application so your application is thorough and Social Security has all the information needed to timely process your claim.