Were You Exposed to Coronavirus at Work?

If you think you may have been exposed to Coronavirus during the course of your employment, there are important steps you should immediately take.

The first step is to give notice to your employer by completing an accident report. You should then file a claim with the Workers’ Compensation Board using form C-3. You should then see your doctor. You may need to be tested.

You must be out of work at least 14 days to be entitled to lost wages for all of your missed time from work. If you expect to be out of work for more than 14 days, you should contact MCV Law to pursue lost wages.

Contact Us Today