After a work injury or developing a medical condition from your job, Workers' Compensation benefits are not a guarantee.
For 30+ years, MCV Law's Workers' Comp attorneys near Syracuse, NY have represented injured and sick workers, helping them get the benefits they deserve and protecting their rights.
- Workers' Comp Isn't as Straightforward as It May Seem. After a work injury or job-related medical condition, you may assume that you'll simply get compensated for your medical problems. Unfortunately, NY Workers' Compensation is not that simple. The insurance company often challenges Workers' Comp claims and related medical care.
- For Decades, Our Syracuse Workers' Comp Attorneys Have Advocated for People Like You. Get Our Legal Experience and Record of Results on Your Side.
- Don't Wait Until It's Too Late. Workers' Comp claims need to be filed within a certain amount of time after a work injury or being diagnosed with a job-related medical condition.
"I recommend MCV Law to anyone that needs great comp lawyers!"
- Christina, a satisfied MCV Law client
Talk with a Workers' Comp Attorney near Syracuse, NY Before Your Case Gets Complicated.
A statute of limitations applies for NY Workers' Compensation cases.
You must notify your employer of an on the job injury within 30 days of the injury occurring.
A Workers' Compensation claim needs to be filed within 2 years of a work injury, or within 2 years of knowing that your medical condition is from your job.
Whether you've filed a claim yet or not, the NY Workers' Compensation process can quickly become overwhelming.
NY Workers' Comp has a specific system for determining the severity of a work injury or medical condition. This system also determines how much you'll get paid from Workers' Comp. The calculations are often confusing if you aren't a Workers' Comp attorney.
In addition to how Workers' Compensation benefits are calculated, many injured or sick workers have to deal with the insurance company denying treatments or medications. These denials of medical care can be confusing and frustrating.
Whether Your Workers' Comp Case is Already Complicated, or You're Already Involved in the Workers' Comp Process, a Workers' Comp Attorney near Syracuse, NY Can Help.
"I was frustrated with the insurance company denying my claim. Your advice put me at ease and you made the process of helping me get taken care of really easy. I don't think I would have prevailed had it not been for you. I would recommend your firm to anyone with a contested Workers Comp claim. Thanks for everything!"
- Jamie, a satisfied MCV Law client
To Speak with a Workers' Comp Attorney near Syracuse, NY About Your Case,
Call 315-471-1664 for a Free Consultation
There's a Lot of Paperwork You'll Need to Fill Out For Your Workers' Comp Case. Our Workers' Comp Attorneys near Syracuse, NY Can Help.
Throughout your Workers' Comp case, the insurance company or the New York Workers' Compensation Board may require you to fill out many different forms. How you answer the questions on these forms can make the difference between your benefits getting approved or denied.
Even forms that seem simple can significantly affect the outcome of your Workers' Comp case.
MCV Law's Workers' Comp attorneys near Syracuse, NY can help you navigate the various paperwork that you'll be required to complete throughout the Workers' Comp process.
"My calls and emails are always returned in a timely manner and they are always willing to take the time to answer my questions and fully explain the process. I highly recommend for all workers compensation issues!"
- Sandra, a satisfied MCV Law client
Looking for a Workers' Comp Attorney near Syracuse, NY? MCV Law Has the Record of Results You Can Depend On.
"I cannot recommend them highly enough."
- Hugh, a satisfied MCV Law client
"I like to say thank you to you and the law office for taking my workers comp case and doing a great job of representing me and making things easier. I would highly recommend you to friends, family."
- Chuck, a satisfied MCV Law client
"I highly recommend this office if you need legal representation for a workmen's compensation."
-Leo, a satisfied MCV Law client