MCV Law is hiring a Client Advocate/Case Manager to join our Workers’ Compensation team.
Case Manager Job Responsibilities
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Phone intake of new cases
- Preparation of retainer document
- Meeting with clients to go over retainers and other documents
- Requests for hearings
- Requests for medical records from providers
- Follow-up with medical providers
- Regular phone and email contact with clients
- Devise case strategy
- Deposition coordination
- Correspondence and legal documents to send to the Workers’ Compensation Board, medical providers, insurance carriers, and other law offices
The ideal candidate must have a passion for helping people and have excellent communication, organization, time management, writing, and computer skills. Prior experience in Workers’ Compensation is preferred but not required. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. Must be able to work in a team setting.
Case Manager Job Benefits
Compensation is dependent on experience. Benefits include health insurance, PTO, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Paid Parking and 401k (subject to eligibility).
Interested applicants can send their resume and CV to [email protected].